Perceptronics Solutions, Inc. is looking for an all-star candidate with a background in User Experience, (UX), as well as a skillset that can meet the demands of a strong project manager. Within the organization’s diverse portfolio of technology meant to guide human performance and decision-making in complex situations, this particular role will focus on our social media analysis suite of applications.
Specifically, the well-rounded candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Proven ability and experience in UX Design and Research, indicated by professional and academic backgrounds. Graduate degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related field, preferred.
- Experience creating wireframes that highlight not only aesthetic direction but also consistent functionality. Candidate should have experience conducting usability evaluations in order to iterate on designs that guide the best user experience. Candidate is expected to have a toolset of creative UX Research Methods to support the evolution of the technology.
- Excellent Project Management skills in terms of driving requirements for client demonstrations, communicating needs and expectations both internally and externally, and organizing many rapidly moving parts. Proficiency in MS Project or alternative Project Management software system, preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidate should have prior experience authoring blogs or similar forms of public media. Candidate should also maintain a great level of comfort with customer-facing interaction, including support and training activities.
- Inherent interest in social media, proven by active use of multiple software channels, including: Twitter, Facebook...etc.
- Critical thinking skills that will help creatively define target markets and drive early sales of the technology. Candidate must also be able to maintain a sales database and pursue leads in our sales pipeline.
- Highly collaborative spirit and overall positive and motivated attitude. Ability to work well in teams of designers and software engineers.
If you meet these requirements and feel that you can significantly add value to our team, we’d love to hear from you. Send a cover letter describing your intent in addition to your resume here: email@example.com.
Portfolios demonstrating UX best methods in designs you’ve influenced are highly encouraged.